Friday, October 30, 2009

Celebrity Homes














******A favorite blog of mine is realestalker.blogspot.com because it combines real estate, interior design and architecture with celebrity--not to mention the writing is creative and funny! As I was catching up on posts, I came across lots of good stuff... but wanted to share just a few. The first photo is the master bedroom of designer Adam Lippes, who is selling his NYC penthouse for $5.75.... What Would Oprah Say? above the bed... that is genius! (Reminds me of the What would God Do? OR, better yet for all SouthPark fans... what would Brian Boitano do?)
The other thing that caught my attention was Kim Kardashian's L.A. condo, which is listed for nearly $1.1 million... LOVE the bedrooms... But what cracked me up was the self portrait in the bathroom AND above the toilet (top right photo). I won't be stealing that design idea anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment