Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chistmas Mantle





Last month (Nov. 9 post), I showed you how I transitioned our fireplace mantle from Halloween and into fall....well, since we're more than half way through December, I wanted to show how I transitioned our mantle from fall and into Christmas... I keep the main pieces that I use year round -- the HOME blocks, milk glass containers and the large square tin -- and dress them up with stockings, pinecones, berries, a pair of reindeer and a vintage set of skis and poles. We hung the stockings using small gold cup hooks... when Christmas is over and it's time for the stockings to come down, the hooks come out and their holes are small enough they won't be noticed. Please email us photos of your Holiday Home-- we would love to post them to our blog to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment