Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you making for Thanksgiving?

11-30 update:Thanksgiving was wonderful; my pies not so great. When a recipe calls for something "room temperature," it's best to follow the advice. My cheesecake was lumpy thanks to cold cream cheese that didn't blend... and a distracted cook (me) watching recorded episodes of TV shows we love with J. oh well. won't be hard to top next year. Hopes your T-day was great.
--------------------------------
We're going to mom's for Thanksgiving... so she's doing most of the work. I am making a few deserts... pumpkin cheesecake and J's favorite, chocolate pie.
My pumpkin cheesecake recipe is a favorite of mine... I haven't made it in a few years, and am looking forward to it.
I'll be whipping it up tonight because it does have to chill overnight. Here's the recipe, if you'd like to try it. I'll try and post photos later... if I don't screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment